We at Joanna’s are dedicated to providing the best customer service which would be outstanding. There may be instances occasionally where you would wish to return a purchase as it may not be to your expectations, for instance, if it is clothing you may wish to exchange them for a different size or color, you will have the satisfaction of getting this done which is part and parcel of our day to day activities where we go out our way to provide you with the best to your entire satisfaction; provided you return the goods you need to be exchanged prior to selecting and purchasing your desired items
We’ll be happy to help you with the process.
Here’s what you should do
Please contact Joanna’s Customer Care Team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to us on our Hotline through direct Call/WhatsApp/Viber to +94 70 666 6002, 0777185951, 0113619797
Direct Messaging us on Instagram or Facebook
We at Joanna’s customer care are ready to serve you anytime any day.
Here’s how it is done:
We will pick up the items and re-deliver the item you expect is as soon as we get your request/ report.
Exchanges are done strictly within 3 days after the delivery is completed, along with the original packing and receipt.
Please do not take out manufacturer’s warranty cards or remove any barcodes, from original packaging until you hand over it to our delivery team.
Here’s how long it will take;
• 2 business days to receive your returned products.
• 2 business days to perform a quality check and issue a refund.
. 3 business days to deliver the products.
Note: This is the maximum time taken for the whole process but Joanna’s is always ready to take minimum time and act soon as possible in case of urgency.
Please note that we do not accept:
Perishable goods such as food,(grocery items) cakes, personalized goods international warehouse products such as watches, phones, or personalized gift items made to a customer’s specifications, goods that may change their nature above our act or expire rapidly,
– Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
– Products that have been used, altered, assembled, or installed, unless they are defective.
– Lingerie, Jewelry, disposable items such as nappies, or nursing and maternity products like bottle warmers, if their packaging has been opened. Of course, we will take back defective products.
– Toiletries and perfumes.
– Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids’ products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, and duvet covers, memory foam, towels, and bathrobes that have been removed from their packaging.
– Products that have already been assembled, unless there is a manufacturing defect. We reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion.